[Blink] Blink Compiling Error

uahmed gleam.uahmed at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 12:14:07 CEST 2011

Hi,

I followed your instruction and edited the files , and finally i am able to
overcome with that  error but now i am facing this ?

Could not find a signing program (pgp or gpg)!
debuild: fatal error at line 1261:
running debsign failed

Many Thanks for helping me

Bye

On Sep 13, 2011, at 12:14 PM, uahmed wrote:

> Hi
>
> Here are the details
>
> I am using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS and debhelper version is 7.4.15ubuntu1

You'll need debhelper >= 7.5 IIRC, or edit the rules file and remove the
--with-python2 and also edit the control file and add python-support as a
dependency.

Btw, we do provide packages for Ubuntu Lucid, Maverick and Natty:
http://icanblink.com/download.phtml#deb

--
Sa?l Ibarra Corretg?