[Blink] very low speaker levels

Perazim perazim at portugalmail.pt
Sat Sep 10 13:20:48 CEST 2011

So I conclude this is a windows xp problem. I can get around the issue
by using a ear phones.

A followup question:

One end of a call is Blink. The other end is a Linksys SPA3102 voip
standalone adapter.

Blink calls adapter.

Adapter end hears very bad echo but Blink end is fine. The echo is
coming from the Blink end back to the adapter end. Call is a LONG call
to the other side of the planet. Adapter and Blink have echo
cancellation on.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Perazim