[Blink] dowload link

Joel Kaufman kaufman.joel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 19:35:35 CEST 2011

Hi Adrian, I appreciate you being so quick to respond! I used the following
link -- https://blink.sipthor.net/download.phtml?download&os=nt -- The link
that is for the windows version on the main page. It seems as though it is
timing out. I don't have any issues downloading from anywhere else.

Thanks so much!

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 11:58 AM, Adrian Georgescu <ag at ag-projects.com>wrote:

> Which link is that can you paste the link here?
>

> On Sep 2, 2011, at 6:57 PM, Joel Kaufman wrote:
>
> > Hi, I would love to be able to twest your software for possible use at my
> company. However, I cannot seem to be able to download it via the link on
> your site. It starts but hangs at 4MB. I have used IE and Chrome to try to
> download it as well as the internet connection at my home and the connection
> at my office. I appreciate your looking into this!
> >
> > Regards,
> > --
> > Joel Kaufman
> > 316.712.4365