[Blink] RPM packaging of blink for Fedora and other distros

Perazim perazim at portugalmail.pt
Tue Oct 18 12:58:23 CEST 2011

> > python-greenlet-0.4.1 (NOTE: install docs call for 0.4.0 but I cannot
> > find this. Maybe build requirements are out of date?)
> >

> Did you use the version from our repository? If so it's really >= 0.4.0.

This is the link to your repository and it lists greenlet as 0.4.1

> > eventlet-0.8.14
> >

> Does Fedora package eventlet already? If so, what version?

Yes, 0.9.12

Will this version work? I prefer to use existing fedora rpms so as to
minimize conflicts and confusion in the future.

> > dnspython-1.9.4
> >

> This will cause trouble, see bellow.

Can I simply use the earlier version, at least for now.

There is no fedora 14 dnspython but there is a python-dns-1.9.4

Most like a package change name?

Thanks for the help.

Perazim