[Blink] RPM packaging of blink for Fedora and other distros

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Nov 2 12:49:12 CET 2011

Hi Perazim,

Thank you very much for the efforts you out into analyzing and discovering the problems.

1, 2,  3 and 5 can be solved by us.

4 and 6 depend on libraries and audio functionality developed by third parties like the combination of pjmedia/portaudio//alsa (the cpu usage that happens on some combinations of hardware/software) and libspeex (the echo canceller) and is unclear who, how and when can take care of them.  Ideally both these subsystems need to to be replaced by something else.

Adrian