[Blink] (2) Integration with MacOSX Address Book

Alex Marschall alda at centralticket.de
Thu May 26 15:53:05 CEST 2011

If I try the work around to copy them all (1.500) in the local folder, this would seem to work, but then blink always crashes

I just instaled Blink Lite. I see that only contacts in the local database are displayed.
We generaly only used server based carddav public address Books
Is there a chance to also have them displayed?

Thank you

P THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT: before printing this e-mail think whether it is really necessary

Alexander Marschall
Wenckstr.50
64289 Darmstadt
06151/661036