[Blink] Unsubscription request

Tijmen de Mes tijmen at ag-projects.com
Thu May 26 10:28:31 CEST 2011

Hi,

Op 5/25/11 2:48 PM, Paul Belanger schreef:
> On 11-05-25 12:50 AM, Fintan wrote:
>> Please unsubscribe me from this list.
>>
> http://lists.ag-projects.com/mailman/options/blink
>
> However, I was not able to find a link to the URL on the main page.
> Perhaps one could be added.

It is added to the page.

However unsubscribing should also work fine if you send an email to
blink-request at lists.ag-projects.com containing the following:

     unsubscribe [password] [address=<address>]
         Unsubscribe from the mailing list.  If given, your password must match
         your current password.  If omitted, a confirmation email will be sent
         to the unsubscribing address. If you wish to unsubscribe an address
         other than the address you sent this request from, you may specify
         `address=<address>' (no brackets around the email address, and no
         quotes!)

Best regards,

Tijmen de Mes
AG Projects