[Blink] Blink over VPN using the wrong ip address in headers

Christian Kujau lists at nerdbynature.de
Tue May 17 21:51:45 CEST 2011

On Mon, 16 May 2011 at 12:25, Dan Pascu wrote:
> No, the addresses are not randomly selected. The address of the interface
> that will be used to send out the packet is chosen, or in some cases if

Well, that does not seem to be the case when I connect via VPN: my SIP
server is 10.0.0.54 which can only be reached via my local interface
10.9.2.70, yet it chooses the address of another interface.

> that cannot be determined, the address of the default interface is
> chosen (the one that has the default route).

The behaviour does not change if my tunnel interface has the default
route, it still chooses another address (192.168.0.103).

> now in which case which is chosen, but they are chosen deterministically.

If so, I wonder if there's any way to tell (force) Blink which one to
choose.

Thanks,
Christian.
--
BOFH excuse #184:

loop found in loop in redundant loopback