[Blink] Blink over VPN using the wrong ip address in headers

Christian Kujau lists at nerdbynature.de
Fri May 13 02:22:05 CEST 2011

On Thu, 12 May 2011 at 09:53, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé wrote:
> Client requests its use by adding 'rport' to the Via header, and server
> should honor that.

And I suppose Blink is adding rport to the Via header but the Asterisk
server may not honor it, right?

> In the trace I see that responses to SUBSCRIBE requests are routed
> correctly (see the 403) so looks like Asterisk is not acting in the same
> way for REGISTERs and for SUBSCRIBEs.

I see it now, SUBSCRIBE seems to get through, REGISTER does not.
But why does Blink pass the 192.168.0.103 to the server anyway? If I had a
few more addresses assigned to my computer, would it (randomly) send an
address to the server?

> If you are in control of the server, what is the 'nat' setting for the
> peer '356'?

I'm not controlling the server, but I'll try to get this information.

Thanks,
Christian.
--
BOFH excuse #31: