[Blink] Dialing rules

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Thu May 12 15:57:25 CEST 2011

Locate ContactWindowController.py file and the function startSessionWithSIPURI(). Replace at its very beginning the line:

def startSessionWithSIPURI(self, text, session_type="audio"):
    account = self.activeAccount()

With something like:

def startSessionWithSIPURI(self, text, session_type="audio"):
    for account in AccountManager().iter_accounts():
        # select account based on a custom logic:
        if account.id.domain == 'sipgate.de' and text.startswith('0049'):
            break
    else:
        # no account matched, take the default
        account = self.activeAccount()

The account structure is documented here:

http://sipsimpleclient.com/wiki/SipMiddlewareApi#Account

Adrian