[Blink] Blink crashes on right-click of closed phone book

Bruno Braga bruno.braga at gmail.com
Wed May 11 14:54:05 CEST 2011

Hi,

First of all, congratulations for the good work. I first came across
blink while searching for softphone solutions for Linux, and by far this
is the best I have ever used.

I have a small issue to report though.

I did not know exactly how to report it. If I am doing in the wrong
place, or inappropriately, I apologise.

Every time I right click on the area where the phone book is (see
attachment), the application pops up an error. This only happens with
empty phone book, or if the phone book is closed.

The error could not be duplicated in Linux.

My machine spec:
MacBook Pro 17'', Mac OS X 1.6.7, Core Intel i7 2.66 GHz, 8GB RAM, SSD
HD 128BG

Let me know if you need any more information to troubleshoot this minor
(but annoying) issue.

--
Bruno Braga
bruno.braga at gmail.com