[Blink] TalkShoe, Bonjour, sip2sip.info, and Voxalot

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Thu Mar 31 19:25:29 CEST 2011

Bonjour is designed for calling people on your local LAN only and not for interacting with the outside world. When using Bonjour, there is nobody on the public Internet doing NAT traversal for you, so you simply cannot receive any media from the outside, you can only send.

You must use a normal SIP account and a SIP service provider for traversing the NAT for both signaling and media when calling outside of the LAN, not a Bonjour account.

Adrian