[Blink] Blink Lite - lost STUN configuration option?

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Wed Jun 29 13:50:16 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Jun 29, 2011, at 1:37 PM, Yann Combarnous wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I switched from Blink 0.24.1 to Blink Lite on the app store, and I can no longer find where the option for configuring STUN server is, resulting in people being unable to contact me.
> Could you please indicate to me where/how to restore the STUN server setup?

STUN is still used, but the setting was removed from the GUI. Blink will do an SRV lookup to _stup_udp.domain, where domain is your account domain. Your provider needs to provision STUN servers and add DNS records for them.

Also, Blink only uses STUN for ICE, not for setting the Contact header on REGISTER, for example, so the lack of a STUN server shouldn't affect your ability to receive calls.