[Blink] Problem with username in register contact

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Tue Jun 14 09:55:15 CEST 2011

The SIP contact address username is a random string generated uniquely for each configured SIP account at runtime. Your SIP registrar must learn it from Register message and use it when an Invite comes in according to the protocol. Your Asterisk server is most likely incorrectly setup and you are looking for a solution in all the wrong places.

You must consult Asterisk mailing lists for this, not Blink.

Adrian