[Blink] autoanswer and shortcut for hangup

Martin Thomas Schrott list at mtsonline.at
Sat Jun 4 13:19:49 CEST 2011

Hi everybody,

i just installed blink on windows 7 and playeed arround with it.
I have two questions / problems using blink.

1. autoanswer
Is there any possibility to get blink autoanswering calls? Would really be important for me and I could not find any setting or trick to do this.

2. shortcut for hanging up calls...
As i am using windoweyes (a screenreader) on my computer, I have no access to the blink userinterface. So I only can use shortcuts that are available. I read, that "esc" does hang up calls on Mac and "ctrl. + esc" does this on linux. Isn't there any shortcut for Windows doing that? The both do nothing on Windows 7.
This would be very important for me to be able to hang up calls.

Right now I only can open blink, type something in the searchfield where I am placed and press tab once to get to the result. Enter will call the contact that was found.

and I can press Enter when somebody rings in.

If there could be some more shortcuts or if somebody has any hints, how i could do more with blink using windoweyes, I really would be happy.

Thanks in advance,

Martin