[Blink] dialing from Contactizer Pro or Phone Amego

k120 84 k12084 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 16 01:54:52 CEST 2011

sorry, I'm not an expert on this, but CP says in its preferences (german lacalization), that they dial via "the sip:// protocol". That sounds like a standard to me... They say, some apps can manage with that and they name XMeeting and Gizmo Project, which more or less both have discontinued by now...Blink also almost works fine, too. Except that Blink also dials the two slashes from the protocol...

"Das Generic SIP Modul wählt über das sip:// Protokoll.
Einige SIP Programme können mit diesem Protokoll umgehen (XMeeting, Gizmo Project...). "

have you made any experience with phone amego in combination with Blink? that coud be a workaround solution for me...
thx, florian