[Blink] history window

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Wed Jul 6 10:08:49 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Jul 6, 2011, at 10:00 AM, Николай Хрусталев wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I re-checked again and shame-on-me, it really works. I only remeber the call was dropped due to busy line or some other error (as far as no logs are enabled - nobody can tell now...). I checked again with busy line - but still it works... I will definitely update this conversation as soon as I have some kind of problem re-occurence...
>
> As for history window: I thought about a kind of sliding tab, similar to what we have now during the call itself: it appears as a right-side panel. History tab can look similar, but from left side. If not necessary, it could be hided. Or, second option: in the main window you have already 3 lists which could be expanded or collapsed: test, bonjour, address book. You can add history list here, or "most called contacts" or favorites contacts... Ok, separate window is fine, but to my taste it is a bit overloaded complex and huge. I would like to have just one column with contacts sorted by call time and call time can be shown as a second/third line after the the name.

I get what you mean, but I see it as a separate concept: "most used contacts", something like a 'virtual group' with the X most called contacts. We may think of this. As for the 2 sliding panels, that's a no go, UI looks bad, we already tested how it looks like with 2 of them.

> And one more note: when I use search bar in the main window and start to type in cyrillic, a notification window appears:
>

> it's a bit annoying

I can't see any image there, can you re-send it as an attachment?