[Blink] history window

Николай Хрусталев vbalashi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 08:44:40 CEST 2011

Good day,

I noticed some strange behavior of the client: it doesn't save PSTN number
in history window if this number is not in contacts... Even if I press
cmnd+R, it start dialing last number from history and not actually last
dialed number. This is a bit frustrating, because each time I need to type
in 11-digit number...

And from my point, having a kind of history tab is much more convenient than
a separate window: I have a list of contacts whom I call most of the time
and I want to see them in history and call by double-click. Do someone have
other opinion? May be I miss some convenient opportunity to do what I want?

details:
Blink Lite
SIP account is not sip2sip
I call number in format +<msisdn>@domain
result: no entry about this call in a list...

wbr, Nikolay