[Blink] TLS on BlinkPro

Karl kgretton at mac.com
Wed Jan 26 13:01:21 CET 2011


Just to let you know that, after erasing the config (~/Library/Application Support/Blink - removed directory and also deleted the com.aggroup.Blink plist from Preferences) and then setting it up again, it worked after I set the Outbound Proxy to qatar1.protocolis.com:5061;transport=tls

I did not have to do anything with the Certificate and the CA settings.  These are confusing and should probably be removed or made optional.

Karl

On 2011-01-26, at 12:09 PM, Adrian Georgescu wrote:

> I just put your TLS OB in my SIP server settings and I got replies back:
> 
> 
> SENDING: Packet 113, +0:08:12.965736
> 2011-01-26 09:44:05.790581: 192.168.1.6:53449 -(SIP over tls)-> 94.125.227.5:5061
> REGISTER sip:sip2sip.info SIP/2.0
> Via: SIP/2.0/tls 192.168.1.6:53449;rport;branch=z9hG4bKPjQUuvKcImmEOtPHlt3YGeq7moZSGpseGR
> Max-Forwards: 70
> From: "SIP C" <sip:bitdefender at sip2sip.info>;tag=OJ7KDO9cilkKTiA-z7CLpvOiRWkoWJpk
> To: "SIP C" <sip:bitdefender at sip2sip.info>
> Contact: <sip:osdkiqrl at 192.168.1.6:53407;transport=tls>
> Call-ID: 1nij1yq2AkPL1mGtUtstwiVRoy2-QJfT
> CSeq: 2 REGISTER
> Expires: 600
> User-Agent: Blink 1.0.1 (MacOSX)
> Authorization: Digest username="bitdefender", realm="protocolis.com", nonce="0DC9C2591AA48B87BC87", uri="sip:sip2sip.info", response="ec236015de9d88ffe48cc0ca14cea89c", algorithm=MD5, cnonce="9HaZs.5HtYgzIJ3DcLoGEIUOczOaKrTl", opaque="opaqueData", qop=auth, nc=00000001
> Content-Length:  0
> 
> RECEIVED: Packet 114, +0:08:13.116470
> 2011-01-26 09:44:05.941315: 94.125.227.5:5061 -(SIP over tls)-> 192.168.1.6:53449
> SIP/2.0 500 account has been moved to a remote system
> Via: SIP/2.0/tls 192.168.1.6:53449;rport=53449;branch=z9hG4bKPjQUuvKcImmEOtPHlt3YGeq7moZSGpseGR;received=80.101.96.20
> From: "SIP C" <sip:bitdefender at sip2sip.info>;tag=OJ7KDO9cilkKTiA-z7CLpvOiRWkoWJpk
> To: "SIP C" <sip:bitdefender at sip2sip.info>;tag=D479418B
> Call-ID: 1nij1yq2AkPL1mGtUtstwiVRoy2-QJfT
> CSeq: 2 REGISTER
> Server: CommuniGatePro/5.3.8
> Content-Length: 0
> 
> 2011-01-26 09:44:06.722730: DNS lookup NAPTR sip2sip.info succeeded, ttl=3600: 10 0 "S" "SIP+d2u" "" _sip._udp.sip2sip.info.
> 2011-01-26 09:44:06.724198: DNS lookup SRV _sip._udp.sip2sip.info. succeeded, ttl=3600: 0 0 5060 proxy.sipthor.net.
> 2011-01-26 09:44:06.727245: DNS lookup NAPTR sip2sip.info succeeded, ttl=3600: 10 0 "S" "SIP+d2u" "" _sip._udp.sip2sip.info.
> 2011-01-26 09:44:06.727897: DNS lookup SRV _sip._udp.sip2sip.info. succeeded, ttl=3600: 0 0 5060 proxy.sipthor.net.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> On Jan 26, 2011, at 9:57 AM, Karl wrote:
> 
>> I guess I can delete the config (App Support) directory and start it again.
>> 
>> Did you actually try with the server that I specified in your Proxy entry?
>> 
>> Thanks,
>> 
>> Karl
>> 
>> On 2011-01-26, at 11:45 AM, Adrian Georgescu wrote:
>> 
>>> My Blink works fine with this TLS server.
>>> 
>>> There must be something else you changed in your configuration.
>>> 
>>> Adrian
>>> 
>>> 
>>> On Jan 26, 2011, at 9:41 AM, Karl wrote:
>>> 
>>>> qatar1.protocolis.com:5061;transport=tls
>>> 
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Blink mailing list
>>> Blink at lists.ag-projects.com
>>> http://lists.ag-projects.com/mailman/listinfo/blink
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> Blink mailing list
>> Blink at lists.ag-projects.com
>> http://lists.ag-projects.com/mailman/listinfo/blink
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Blink mailing list
> Blink at lists.ag-projects.com
> http://lists.ag-projects.com/mailman/listinfo/blink

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.ag-projects.com/pipermail/blink/attachments/20110126/08f61045/attachment.html>


More information about the Blink mailing list