[Blink] TLS on BlinkPro

Karl kgretton at mac.com
Wed Jan 26 05:54:34 CET 2011

Hi,

I have set all of that up and just duplicated the generated certificate.  I added my root and chain root to the ca.crt.

However, Blink always tries UDP if it is enabled.  If I change the Outbound Proxy and add ;transport=tcp or ;transport=tls I get errors in the logs as follows:

TCP
2011-01-26 07:20:08   Account('201 at qatar1.protocolis.com') failed to register: DNS lookup failed: Transport tcp dictated by URI is not supported (retrying in 31.65 seconds)
2011-01-26 07:20:08   Error: The account 201 at qatar1.protocolis.com failed to register(DNS lookup failed: Transport tcp dictated by URI is not supported)

TLS
2011-01-26 07:20:25   Account('201 at qatar1.protocolis.com') failed to register: No more routes to try (retrying in 1.11 seconds)
2011-01-26 07:20:25   Error: The account 201 at qatar1.protocolis.com failed to register(No more routes to try)

So its as if Blink does not support TLS or TCP..

Karl