[Blink] Blink Pro - Setting phone number prefix for each SIP account

Kamchybek JUSUPOV kamchi at compumed.com.my
Fri Jan 7 10:27:17 CET 2011

Hi,

If you add a prefix via General Settings --> PSTN and call a contact in Blink address book it will try add prefix + followed by number.

In my case:

1. A contact in Blink address book = (Johnny) 2323 at voip.example.com
2. Another contact in my Mac OS Address Book = +6012260xxxx

Now, when I call +6012260xxxx --> prefix is added (9012260xxxx) and everything is OK. But, when I call Johnny, it's not OK as it's calling 92323... Is it normal behavior?

On Jan 7, 2011, at 5:20 PM, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 7/1/11 3:30 AM, Chris Chamberlain wrote:
>> Is it possible to have blink add prefix numbers to numbers that are in mac address book.
>>
>> My mac address book is synched with my corporate exchange contacts list and serves as the "master" contact list which is then synched to several of my mobile devices. Not all of my SIP providers require a prefix.
>>
>> Having a way to enable / add prefixes on SIP account basis would be very handy. In this way the master contact list can stay the same across all devices.
>>

> You may add a prefix by going to general settings -> PSTN and filling in the 'prefix' field.
>

> Regards,
>
> --
> Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
> AG Projects