[Blink] Blink on OSX - how to avoid hanging up with keypress when dialog pops up

Steve Ruiz stever at mirthcorp.com
Fri Feb 25 00:20:07 CET 2011

Hi -

Blink is a great bit of software and has worked very well for us.  My one
issue is when a new call comes in, Blink pops up its confirmation dialog
with Reject, Busy, and Accept.  Probably 1/2 the time this happens, I am in
the middle of typing, and since "Reject" is highlighted by default, I hang
up on the caller when I press the space bar.  Is there any way to have it
pop up, with no button selected by default?  Or maybe pop up on top of other
windows, but without focus?

thanks,
-Steve