[Blink] Re-register on Windows

Saul Ibarra Corretge saul at ag-projects.com
Mon Dec 19 16:59:43 CET 2011

Hi,

On Dec 19, 2011, at 4:47 PM, usafreebies at arcor.de wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i attached the SIP trace log file. Can you have a look at it? Thank you very much.

I inspected the log and what I see is that there are a number of retransmissions for some of the REGISTER requests (this could be due to poor network conditions) and also that the server replies with 401, authentication error, even after credentials are presented. This sounds like a provider issue to me.

In case you want to be sure, you register as many accounts as you want with the free sip2sip.info service and test if you get the same problem.