[Blink] How to build on Windows

Luke Sun luke.skywalker.sun at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 17:16:45 CET 2011

Hi Everyone:

Thanks for open source this cool and interesting project!!
I tried to run blink on Windows. Because don't know where to download
sipsimple binary files, I pull from darcs official stie, and follow
the instruction to install all required dependencies. Everything seems
to go finish except the last step build sipsimple got "Wbemidl.h: no
such file error".

I cannot compile sipsimple without error which means that I cannot run
blink that depends on sipsimple. Could you please advise me how to
build this on Windows? (instruction shows sipsimple can be built on
MinGW)

Regards,
Luke