[Blink] Blink 1.5.0 and post dial

Anders Rayner-Karlsson anders.rk at me.com
Mon Dec 5 16:43:28 CET 2011

Hi there Adrian,

Many thanks for your response.

Just being able to input digits is not quite enough for the Intercall system that my employer use. I need to be able to input '#' and '*' as DTMF as well in addition to the normal digits as those keys are needed when dialing in to a conference call where I am the leader. If in the post-dial, a 'p' could be interpreted as an additional 0.5 seconds silence, that would provide all I need.

As an example, when I dial in to the conference system, there is a short pause before the automated system ask me for the conference code (ten digits + '#'), then there is a pause before it asks me if I am the leader. If I press '*' here, I get to put in four digit pin + '#', then a pause before I have to input '1' to start the conference, then it asks me to say my name and finish with a '#', then it finally starts the conference call.

If I'm just a participant, then I only need the first ten digits plus '#', a pause (1-2 seconds) before it'll ask me to say my name and finish with '#'.

Does this make sense and explain what I'm looking for? If this would be a future feature I'd be happy to assist in QA (I spend enough time on conference calls that being able to set this up would be well worth my time helping you with testing. :)

/Anders