[Blink] blink lite address book missing

Yann Combarnous yann.combarnous at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 15:45:15 CEST 2011

Ok, just read the new text on Blink website:

"Blink Lite <http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blink-lite/id431473881?mt=12> -
Limited feature set, support from user community: Blink Lite contains an
undocumented subset of Blink Pro features subject to change between
releases."

So you may get feature regression on any release, without prior warning or
post confirmation. For any other usage than testing, this is probably not
going to work for many people. I suggest switching to Blink pro or Telephone
on the Mac App Store, which does a nice job too.

Yann

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 10:40 AM, Yann Combarnous <yann.combarnous at gmail.com