[Blink] Blink in Other Language

uahmed gleam.uahmed at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 23:33:13 CEST 2011

hi

Thank you for the reply , Can you give me one favor i tried to compile Blink
Source code but its seems its not easy to compile . I am willing to do
changes in Files text from English to Finnish , So not only me but other
user can use it in Finnish and i send you those file and you just replace
files and recompile and give me exe .

I will be thankful to you if such thing that happen although it will open
new door for Blink in Multi language User Interface too .

Many Thanks

Regards

Ahmed

Hi,

On Aug 19, 2011, at 1:59 PM, uahmed wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> Does blink support other languages ? i want to use the blink in finnishlanguage .
>
> Does blink has a single file from where it take the text to use ?

No, sorry, currently Blink is english only and there is no single file with
all texts that could be translated.

Sa?l Ibarra Corretg?