[Blink] Blink Pro 1.2.0 now available in the Mac App Store

Philip Royds philip at linkecu.com
Mon Aug 22 05:58:06 CEST 2011

Adrian

Great, thank you.  How do I actually transfer a call please?  No mention of it in help.

Regards

G. Philip Royds
CEO
Link ElectroSystems Ltd.
22 Mowbray Street
Waltham
Christchurch 8023
New Zealand
+64 3 3488854
www.linkecu.com

Like us on Facebook

Sign up for our free e-newsletter

Photo: The Link R&D Facility "The 5th ship"
(Temporarily damaged by the February 2011 earthquake)