[Blink] Blink crashes

Requests- dosupport.com request1 at dosupport.com
Mon Aug 15 15:13:12 CEST 2011

Hi, I am using Blink Mac version 0.24.1 on Mac OS X Lion.

Since a while back I am not able to open 'Preferences' and make changes to existing accounts.
When I try to access Preferences, Blink crashes.

Could you please advise if there is another way that I can manually delete an SIP account that I have set up in Blink?
(The VoIP account has a new password and I can't updated the password in Blink ending up with me not being able to access the VoIP account.

Thanks,
Daniel