[Blink] Blink Pro - Vonage

Jeremy Hansen jeremy at skidrow.la
Thu Apr 21 09:02:46 CEST 2011

Sorry if this has been asked.  Feel free to point me to a mail list archive somewhere if it exists.

I just purchased Blink Pro for the MAC.  I'm trying to use it with Vonage.  Does anyone have any optimum config settings for use with Vonage.  I plan on switching SIP providers, but at the moment, I have a radio show I need to keep up with during the transition and I'd love to use Blink in the meantime.

Basically it works, but it seems that on disconnect from a caller, I have to restart the software to allow incoming calls again, otherwise the call forwards directly to voicemail as if the SIP client isn't available.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
-jeremy