[Blink] wrong message waiting uri

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Sat Sep 4 21:46:09 CEST 2010

Juha,

The client will subscribe for himself also to other event packages like presence.winfo and xcap-diff. While it is technically possible to subscribe to complete different URIs  for each of them, does it make sense for deploying these countless combinations just because it is possible?

Wouldn't be better to configure the server to route all this URIs appropriate to the internal resources than the client to be configured with so many different settings?

Adrian