[Blink] Deploying Blink enterprise wide

Lee Sharp leesharp at hal-pc.org
Mon Oct 25 21:06:24 CEST 2010

On 10/25/2010 03:00 PM, Adrian Georgescu wrote:
> You better wait and don't ask when for the new contact management feature that will sync all instances.

I would love to, but we are deploying the new phone system in a week.
It is either Blink now, or something else, and I have not found a good
"something else" yet.  CuteComm has very bad call quality.  Xlite is
only cross platform in name, and look.  But how the versions work is
totally different.  (And the Linux client is just abandoned)  The rest
is not cross platform, and that will make support a challenge for me, as
I am on Linux.

So, I am stuck for now...  Any hope?

			Lee