[Blink] Deploying Blink enterprise wide

Lee Sharp leesharp at hal-pc.org
Mon Oct 25 20:56:06 CEST 2010

I am doing something crazy...  I will be deploying Blink as the soft
phone client for my company.  It is a mixed environment of Mac, Linux,
and majority Windows systems.  I know Windows is beta, but the
management team all use Macs, so... :)  Actually, after evaluating
everything I could find, Blink has the best call quality of any fully
cross platform client out there.  But here come the questions...

1) I have made a contacts file that works for Linux and Windows.  Where
can I put it in Mac?  It only seems to see the Mac address book.  (Yes,
I am a Linux Weenie...) ;)

2) Is there a way I can get that nice script to generate my own Windows
downloads?  Or at least stick my custom bits in there?

Thanks,
			Lee