[Blink] Caller ID issue with external SIP account

BTR Naidu b.tiru.naidu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 16:35:08 CEST 2010

Hi There,

I am using Blink on my Mac OS X 10.6.4.  I have configured blink to use my 12voip account as the SIP service provider.  In my 12voip account configuration, I have an inbound VOIP number and my own mobile number (added after verification).  I have set my mobile number as the caller id for outgoing calls.  This works fine when I use 12voip client on windows or 3cx client on my android phone.  But on blink, it shows the caller id as my 12voip VOIP number.  Any idea why it is so and how to configure Blink which caller id to use?

---
Best Regards,

BTR Naidu