[Blink] Need to accept for MacOSX Firewall every time?

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Sat Nov 27 16:08:09 CET 2010

Hello Jorik,

Is not obvious why this happens and I heard a similar report once from another person.

Still, on several Macs I own on both Leopard and Snow Leopard this does not happen. I had pressed Allow and the firewall does not ask again until I reinstall Blink.

Check if Blink really appears in the list of allowed applications in System Preferences-> Security-> Firewall->Advanced and the logs of your system maybe there is a clue somewhere. Or maybe someone really changes your app folder somehow.