[Blink] Blink stores plain word passwords in its config file?

tbizzle t at eatbabies.com
Tue Nov 23 23:46:51 CET 2010

Even a bit of encryption based on hardware is better than having the
password written plainly in the text file.. You could potentially even
utilize the OSX password keyring.

As it stands I was requested to email my config file to you guys for
debugging but whoops it had my passwords written out plainly in it...

=\

..