[Blink] New Blink Qt release 0.2.0 for Microsoft Windows

Lee Sharp leesharp at hal-pc.org
Thu Nov 11 17:30:44 CET 2010

On 11/11/2010 10:34 AM, Adrian Georgescu wrote:
> Call transfer is not implemented and not on the current roadmap.

This is a key issue for us, and why we eventually had to break off
company wide deployment.  The solution we are using now also has some
major issues on implementation, but is very functional once installed.
Blink, on the other hand is a breeze to deploy, but no one can transfer
calls...  Unfortunately, user headaches trump admin headaches every time. ;)

			Lee