[Blink] Blink, Desktop and Interfaces

Count Zero countz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 23:41:38 CEST 2010

1) I agree, bring back the old Icon, it was so much nicer.

2) Another thing I really need, is the ability to "rewrite" or "tweak" phone numbers. In my case, I need to add a '9' to all numbers in the address book. Some of them have '+972 (3)', and for those I need to change to '903'...

3) It would be absolutely incredible if it was possible to transfer calls between two laptops, both using the same SIP line. Me and my wife use Blink on our laptops, on the same SIP line, and this would be extremely useful.

Anyway, Thanks for an awesome product, and even if you didn't improve it a little bit, it's still awesome as it is! :-)