[Blink] UI Issue

Count Zero countz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 18:25:28 CEST 2010

I have an annoying issue with Blink, while receiving a call.

I type quite a lot on the computer, since I am either writing emails, or writing code, and when an incoming call popup appears while I am typing, the default action is to reject the call, which is quite annoying.

I see several solutions for this:

1) The popup is a "background" popup, which would allow me to continue to type in my current window, and use the mouse to answer the call.

2) Allow changing the default action, so I can at least make it so that inadvertently hitting the space bar or the return key, would actually answer the call, instead of rejecting it.

3) Make an option to just not display a popup at all - just sound a ring, and let me change focus to the application and answer the call.

Otherwise, thanks for an awesome SIP client :-)