[Blink] DTMF not supported

Tomasz Muszynski thom at union.waw.pl
Thu Jul 22 00:13:12 CEST 2010

Ok, I've checked again and it seems that my provider recognizes DTMF's from Blink (with and without Inband set), but with problems. I have to press digit many times to be recognized - sometimes it works quite ok, but most time it's not recognizing any digits, even after hundred of key presses (that's why I was thinking that it's not working).

I'm not sure, but I think that DTMF signal may be to short. Is it possible to make it longer? Ideally, according to classic phones, DTMF signal should generated be as long as key is pressed.

It's not remote problem, because from X-Lite it's working ok (it sends DTMF signals as long as key is pressed).

Regards,
Tomek

Wiadomość napisana przez Adrian Georgescu w dniu 2010-07-20, o godz. 18:16: