[Blink] DTMF not supported

Tomasz Muszynski thom at union.waw.pl
Tue Jul 20 17:19:32 CEST 2010

Wiadomość napisana przez Saúl Ibarra Corretgé w dniu 2010-07-20, o godz. 16:43:
>> I'm using pcma and either RFC2833 and Inband are not working for me - I've checked this several times.
>>

> Can you verify this at the server side? This is working fine for me. If you can do some debugging in the server side to check if the DTMF tones did arrive.

I don't say that RFC2833 and Inband are not working at Blink - my provider (which is a public telecom company) just ignores them. I have to use RELAY mode (it looks like SIP INFO with mime set to application/dtmf-relay) which seems that Blink have not implemented.

So, I'm just requesting an implementation of other DTMF types :)

Regards,
Tomek