[Blink] Hotkeys

Devin devin at vibechild.com
Fri Feb 26 20:14:37 CET 2010

I have been using Blink for a while now, and there is only one small feature that would make it as usable for me as my desk phone.  If I had the ability to set global hotkeys for mute and hangup (and maybe some other things), then I could treat my keyboard as my phone interface.  Right now it is very hard to use my computer while on teleconferences because I keep having to mouse back to the blink window to unmute.  I set up a hotkey for mute in the system control panel, but it only works while blink is focused, so I still have to click on it.  Also, since there is no menu item for hangup, I can't currently set up a hotkey for it.

Thanks!