[Blink] Blink and Asterisk Was: Blink user request features page

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Tue Dec 21 18:25:30 CET 2010

Transfer was already listed on the page. Hold and Conference  are implemented so I do not understand why you had to mention them as not working when they actually are.

My question was not if and when you are going to switch your users to Blink. My question was if there was something else requested by someone that has not yet been captured on that page. Is there something?

Adrian