[Blink] Blink on Win XP

mgraves at mstvp.com mgraves at mstvp.com
Fri Dec 17 17:18:24 CET 2010

Attached are some logs from this morning. I made a couple of outbound
calls, then tried to make a couple of calls to Blink. It does not
indicate the incoming call at all.

Logging was not enabled be default so there are none from yesterdays
experimentation.

Nor do there seem to be any DrWatson results, despite the fact that the
app has collapsed a couple of times.

FWIW, the folks at OnSIP tried Blink yesterday and reported the same
results. They reached out to me via twitter.

Michael Graves
mgraves  mstvp.com
o(713) 861-4005
c(713) 201-1262