[Blink] Cannot register using blink

Tom Lynn tom at tomlynn.com
Wed Dec 15 01:56:29 CET 2010

Found some time sooner.

See two attachments.  Things to know:

   - 1st config was supplied via the sip2sip.info pre-configuration service
   - editing of these configs was performed with the Eclipse IDE editor.  It
   doesn't reformat the file like Notepad or Wordpad when saved.
   - After adding the config manually, blink did not want to shutdown by
   itself.  It remained in the windows task manager process list and had to be
   stopped manually.  It did not do this after I had opened it the first time,
   deleted the config and then exited.

Thanks again for looking.