[Blink] TLS not working?

Dominguez Jover, Ricardo djover at umh.es
Tue Dec 14 20:17:11 CET 2010

Adrian, as you said Blink works with this certificate using my Kamailio account. And also with SRTP.

Bria –> Kamilio –> Blink  (it worked before this issue with the cert)

Blink –> Kamailio –> Bria (working now!)

Next step is get it working with my own certificate. I’ll tell you about this.

Thank you!

Ricardo