[Blink] Voicemail setting bug

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Sat Dec 11 11:42:58 CET 2010

The voicemail setting is for subscribing to the Message Waiting Indicator on your voicemail server.

When you have voicemail, the server sends a Notify to you. That Notify contains the address of your mailbox. This is where Blink makes the call. Your particular server is miss-configured and sends a bogus SIP address to Blink.

This has nothing to do with upgrading the software. You must fix your server to populate the correct data where your voicemail is reachable.

Adrian