[Blink] Newbie: How do I setup ICE?

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Sat Dec 11 11:30:02 CET 2010

ICE is simply an option in the SIP Account advanced  NAT traversal section. But this setting will not help you for your particular scenario. ICE is designed to help you negotiate a media path. Before that, SIP signaling and DNS lookups must work.

In your case you are not even able to do DNS lookups so you cannot even locate where the servers are.

Adrian