[Blink] DTMF not supported

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Sat Aug 28 12:54:24 CEST 2010

I am using Blink myself against several conference bridges (Asterisk, PBXnSIP, ZipDX) and DTMF works flawless for me every time both inband and out of band.

While I believe that you experience a problem, it it is hard to help you with the very little information you provide. That is, the cause of your problem can be in too many places, and not necessarily within Blink itself.

Adrian