[Blink] no audio if multiple ip-addresses are active

Luci Stanescu luci at ag-projects.com
Wed Aug 18 14:37:11 CEST 2010

Hi Kenny,

On 13/08/10 19:21, Kenny MacDermid wrote:
> The scenario that I still see (possible mistakenly) as being better
> than the current one is to use the interface through which you're
> talking to the SIP server instead of the default route. It should then
> continue to use the default interface for the vast majority of people,
> but work for /some/ people behind VPNs.

We've fixed this problem for the most common use cases (the case when it
still wouldn't work is when no NAT traversing mechanisms are used (such
as ICE or MediaProxy) and the signalling and media would have to travel
along different routes - we don't really expect this to happen). The Via
header will still not be correct due to limitations in the SIP library
we use, but this shouldn't be a problem as a SIP proxy shouldn't use the
address received in that header. The fix will be available in the next
release.

Luci Stanescu